In September 2022, the promising and exciting world of Investment Banking becomes reality for 26 Dutch academics. This year the FSA organizes the London Banking Tour for the 29th time. During this Tour, you get to see what life is like as an investment banker in London. You will visit banks in London and in the Netherlands. During this week you will enjoy presentations, solve cases and dine with employees of these prestigious banks. You will stay at a hotel in the center of London.
The city of London is one of the world’s leading international financial centers. Hundreds of financial institutions from all over the world have settled in one square mile. It is an enormous attraction for everyone interested in Banking and Investment Banking in particular.
Working for an Investment Bank is not in any way comparable to any other job. It means total dedication to your job and it absorbs a lot of time and effort. But the advantages are obvious and the honor of working for an investment bank is significant. It is a career choice that will pay off for the rest of your professional life.
Klik hier voor de brochure met alle informatie!
Who are we looking for
This project is designed for students from all backgrounds in their Bachelor’s or Master’s program. All students with an interest in Investment Banking can apply via our website. Fluency in Dutch is required.
- On the 3rd of June all the applications will be send to the banks.
- The banks rate all of the applications and submit their preferences to the LBT committee.
- The LBT committee invites the top-40 preferred students for an interview. The interviews take place between the 6th and 24th of June..
- The LBT committee selects 24 students as participants of the LBT 2022. The students will be notified on the 30th of June.
|22-09-2022||Bank of America|
The applications are open now. Go to the apply now section to submit your application. Please submit the following documents with your application in the exact order as described below and merged into one PDF:
- High school grades
- Bachelor grades
- Master grades (if applicable)
- CV (including contact details)
- CV (without contact details (i.e. address, phone numbers, e-mailadress, etc.))
- Motivation Letter
!PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO HAND IN A MERGED DOCUMENT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND NOT ONLY CV!