Who are we looking for
This project is designed for students from all backgrounds in their Bachelor’s or Master’s program. All students with an interest in Investment Banking can apply via our website. Fluency in Dutch is required.
Since we are working with the Benelux teams of the banks, it is a requirement that you can express yourself in the appropriate language. For this reason, we unfortunately have to exclude people who do not meet this requirement.
Should you have any doubts about your ability in Dutch, please apply anyway. The application process includes an interview component where we can determine whether or not it meets the standard.
- The application deadline is set for May 20th 2023 at 23:59h.
- On the 21st of May 2023 all the applications will be sent to the banks.
- The banks rate all of the applications and submit their preferences to the LBT committee.
- The LBT committee invites the top-40 preferred students for an interview. The interviews take place between the 8th and 24th of June.
- The LBT committee selects 24 students as participants of the LBT 2023. The students will be notified on the 30th of June.
The applications are open! You can go to the apply now section above to submit your application. When applying, submit the following documents with your application in the exact order as described below and merged into one PDF:
- High school grades
- Bachelor grades
- Master grades (if applicable)
- CV (including contact details)
- CV (without contact details (i.e. address, phone numbers, e-mail address, etc.))
- Motivation Letter
More information needed?
Check out our brochure!
|21-09-2023||Bank of America|
"The London Banking Tour allows you unique access to the highest ranked investment banks in the world. If you come to the event well-prepared, chances are you’ll be invited to multiple interviews."
"During the London Banking Tour you have the opportunity to get to know the largest banks, to discover the differences between them, and to learn valuable insights of investment banking. Participating in the LBT will greatly enhance your chances of starting a career in investment banking."
"In my opinion the LBT is a unique opportunity. Not only do you learn what it is like to work in IB, it is also the best way to really get to know different banks and experience their differences."
In the meantime, have a listen to De Keuzecast and hear where your application might take you in the future.
More information needed?
If you have any questions regarding the London Banking Tour, do not hesitate to reach out to us!