Index Flow Trader
IMC – WHERE TECHNOLOGY DRIVES TRADING
IMC is among the world’s leading technology-driven trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Cutting-edge technology drives everything we do and high performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of our business.
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you?
If so, then join IMC as an Index Flow Trader! Why? Because here your decisions have direct impact on the company’s trading profits! IMC is a place where creativity, teamwork and innovation are recognized and rewarded.
As an Index Flow Trader you will be part of a wider team consisting of Screen Traders, Sales Traders and Quants with a common goal to generate PnL and increase our market presence. You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes highly pressured dealing room on the Index Options trading desk.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take broker/sales calls and make markets throughout the day;
- Manage risk and initiate flow in the broker market;
- Work with screen traders and developers to optimize our trading;
- Build and expand relationships with brokers and potentially clients;
- Perform broker/screen trades analysis to improve trading.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum academic Bachelor degree in Economics, Econometrics, Finance or a related field of studies;
- Preferably some work experience as a Sales Trader, (Broker) Trader, Broker or related type of position – your personality is more important than your experience;
- Concise and sharp communication;
- Strong arithmetic skills;
- Natural relationship builder and networker;
- Energetic, driven and competitive spirit;
- Experience with options / derivatives is a big plus, though strong and proven interest in financial markets is more important than your experience;
- Strong focus on team work and accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER
Apart from an excellent remuneration package with attractive secondary benefits, we offer you the chance to be surrounded by smart and driven people in a fun and unique environment. You enjoy responsibility early in your career and we offer you continued learning and development opportunities including relevant (postgraduate) studies. We believe in fostering an environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization.
Globally, we believe in hiring the best people and giving them the freedom, responsibility and ongoing support they need to succeed (and have some fun along the way). They learn, grow and expand their knowledge in a flat structure that means the best ideas are always recognized, regardless of position. Collaboration between Trading, Technology and our Business Operations Team is one of our biggest strengths, and has made us one of the world’s leading market makers.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.