Join our team of motivated and ambitious colleagues, be directly involved in national and international M&A transactions.
We offer the opportunity to gain experience in M&A as a full member of our team in Amsterdam through a work-along internship of 3 to 4 months. Flexible hours and a dynamic and international work environment make this role unique for students and recent graduates who are interested in a career M&A.
33Equity is an experienced M&A advisor focused on the software tech sector, based in Amsterdam but working with clients all over the world. As part of our team, you operate alongside accomplished dealmakers and entrepreneurs to gain the full M&A experience.
As an intern you assist our dynamic and highly motivated team of dealmakers with their daily tasks. Your work will be very diverse and will include:
- Working closely with seniors and offer deal execution support in complex international M&A transactions
- Support on developing detail financial models and valuation analyses
- Research on companies and the software tech industry
- Support on the organization and coordination of projects
- Being part of a small team to gain the full M&A deal experience providing you with a fast track learning curve
Who you are
Professional, driven, and outgoing personality with a genuine interest in M&A advisory and an excellent academic track record from a reputable institution. Excellent communication skills, both writen and verbal in English (German is a plus). Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, paired with knowledge of MS office. Stress resilience and a passion for excellence and you must be capable of celebrating success with the team!
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.