Are you looking for an internship and apply what you have learned in school, test the professional world and build a strong foundation to build an international career? We offer you an internship with opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training. Make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 80 countries. TMF Group in The Netherlands is currently looking for interns.
TMF is the global market leader in Trust and Corporate Services and provides a wide range of services to international relations. As an intern, you assist a Senior Accounting Officer. Together with the legal team you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services.
You will be working in a team which manages TMF’s major clients. You are part of a dedicated client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- You study Accountancy (third or fourth year)
- You dispose of knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Ban
- Analyze legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: internship allowance of 500 euros per month
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.