Sales Trader (German speaking)
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
Who we are
At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products. What does that mean? We help our clients reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon offsets (CERs and VERs), Green Certificates (electricity/gas), and many others. We help our clients maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network.
What you’ll do
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients’ trust.
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers and go the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are
We are looking for a young professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity with finance and sales. A cold calling pro and a charming portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. It is important that you are self-motivated to keep going even when things get tough, that you’re eager to learn, can handle constructive criticism, and you’re not afraid to fail and try again. In a nutshell you are:
- Native German speaker and fluent in English;
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, or Finance;
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development role;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A sales or business development guru;
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and make a difference.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Kickboxing and football;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.