Institutional Sales Analyst
Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest global Asset Managers and be active with Institutional Clients? Would you like a career within Investments or Portfolio Management in the long run? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer!
Aegon Asset Management (AAM) is a global, active investment manager. Investors worldwide entrust our organization to manage approximately €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia.
About the job
As Institutional Sales Analyst you will be the office-based point of contact for your portfolio of clients/prospects (e.g. Financial Institutions and Pension Funds). You will be responsible for supporting clients requests regarding operational questions. Provide support in sales processes for all clients and prospects, as required. Contribute as required to input into sales pitches, product amendments and new product launches as required based upon your experience and knowledge of your clients. Build and develop relationships with key client contacts and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments. You ensure that within the global operation, the client perspective is always considered in decision making.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures to ensure client regulatory and contractual deliverables are met.
- Identify any weaknesses in our ability to deliver to a high standard, and actively seek, develop and implement pragmatic solutions, driving change both within the Institutional team and elsewhere in the organization as necessary to achieve high standards of client service at all times.
- Participate in audits carried out by internal AAM auditors, discuss the findings with the auditors and implement audit findings within stated timeframes
- Responsible for handling requests from auditors of clients
- Participate in Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and execute assigned actions
- Responsible for compliance with the regulatory and legislative regime as it impacts your role and for ensuring that risks are identified, reported and managed accordingly.
As Institutional Sales Analyst, you have excellent knowledge of the market place and of the wider investment world, including investment markets. This is a high impact role that is crucial for the maintenance of client satisfaction and client retention. Success in this role will contribute to both the growth and retention of revenue to AAM Europe, which in turn has a significant positive impact on the Aegon Asset Management group business.
Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- A completed master’s degree in Finance, Business Investment or Economics
- 0-3 years of experience within Finance or Investments.
- Excellent level of numeracy is required.
- Track record of delivering excellent service to clients (in the financial services industry).
- High level of technical operational knowledge, acquired either in relation to external clients, investment management firms, or both.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Are data driven and have an agile mindset.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), in Dutch and English
- Authentic and initiating.
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player with a sense of humor.
- You have a healthy ambition and are constantly improvement-oriented.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Dave Heilbron, Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 83 25 44 97
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.