Internship Strategic Change Program Customer Due Diligence
Are you looking for an internship where you can make impact within the organization? Especially within IT and T Customer Due Diligence? Come and join us! The CDD program drives a strategic change across the company and is looking for your help.
The job in a nutshell
Aegon Netherlands is in the middle of the Dutch society and part of the global Aegon Group. With ~5.000.000 customers in The Netherlands alone, many people and businesses are dependent on us for their finances. We help them build a lifetime of financial security through pensions, insurances and banking.
Our customers trust us with their money and security. That means we have a tremendous responsibility to deliver high quality products and be a trusted party to do business with. On behalf of the Dutch Management Board, the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) program drives realization of different aspects we need to have in place to assure we know who our customers, comply with the law and of course run a healthy business. That means that the program teams work with our businesses/Value Streams, our transaction teams, legal, compliance and IT teams on all aspects that we need to deliver to be a trusted business partner.
- You will be part of a strategic change program at the heart of a leading Dutch AEX company
- You will build experience in working with many different disciplines within the company
- You will learn ‘what makes the company tick’ and what is needed to become successful in delivering change. For our customers, our businesses, our colleagues and our shareholders.
- You will get to know any Aegon colleagues, build relationships and may even find a job that you like!
We will shape your responsibilities together based on your learning goal and we’ll align that with the program needs. Besides that you:
- Coordinate & track work for different workstreams across our Value Streams, IT and transaction teams
- Align with relevant team leads about what it takes to be successful and how we will ensure we do
- Pick up different work items and find solutions for challenges we need to solve with colleagues from all across the company
- Identify program risks and find solutions when risks occur
- Be a representative of our program vision: You are part of the face, the family!
This is your future internship, because you:
- Bachelor or Master student with a background in IT/technology, Management, Economics or anything similar;
- Marked interest in CDD, Risk and change management;
- High level of consulting and communication skills;
- Problem-solving attitude and analytical skills;
- Eager to learn, takes initiative and asks questions;
- Comfortable in international environment with different cultures;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Available for 3 to 5 months for at least 4-5 days a week;
- Available from February/ March;
- This internship is not available for thesis students.
Important note: It is required to be enrolled at a Dutch university to take part in this internship. Next to that you will need a Dutch BSN-number and Dutch bank account. If you are a non EU/EER student, you will need a valid residence permit stating that you may work (‘arbeid vrij toegestaan’). Applications that do not fulfill this criteria cannot be taken into consideration.
What will you be getting?
- An internship allowance of €500 based on 40 hours a week;
- A personal laptop from the office you can borrow during your internship;
- Personal guidance by one of our professionals;
- Free membership at Young Aegon;
- A chance to join our onboarding program for new colleagues and get a broader perspective of our organization.
Do you have what it takes to become our intern and help us with the strategic change program CDD, then we look forward to receiving your application and CV via this webpage. For more information, please contact Emily van der Werff at email@example.com or call +316 83041623.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.