Are you seeking a career as Auditor in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Do you want to work at one of the largest Dutch Asset Management organizations? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer!
This is your future position, because
Aegon Asset Management is a world-wide, active investment manager. Investors entrust our organization to manage about €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia. We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has devoted teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally into maximizing client benefits from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment. We are a world-wide business: Our 1,200 employees work from 17 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
We are seeking an (internal) Auditor who aspires for a career within a financial institution on a world-wide level. You will bring existing audit experience / expertise and are ready to grow and develop yourself towards becoming an international auditor. This role offers a wealth of opportunity and responsibility including exposure to our world-wide locations.
Reporting into an Audit Manager, with final reporting line towards the Global Head of Audit Aegon Asset Management, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Executing internal audits for appropriate cycles of the audit program by reviewing internal controls and testing compliance with established internal control policies, procedures, regulations and laws as applicable
- Identifying business and financial risks including opportunities to improve business processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls
- Discussing audit findings and issues with local management as they arise and with the Internal Audit Senior Manager before presenting these in the audit close meeting
- Ensuring completion of all issues and working papers by all team members on the audit and then producing the first draft audit report
- Incidental ad hoc assignments including investigations and assisting with the execution of the novel initiatives but also
- Working together with the Audit Support Manager/Business Manager in shaping and designing the business control framework of GAAM [Global Audit Asset Management] a start up audit department, where staff can still make a difference in the design and development of the professional tools to be used.
Financial Development Program
This position is part of the Financial Development Program, in which you rotate jobs every two years. These rotations take place within diversified business units: Aegon Nederland, Aegon Group and Aegon Corporate Center. These rotations (maximum three times) facilitate your development as a full professional.
In addition to these rotations, this program offers you everything to boost your development:
- Far-reaching training program (communication, project management and leadership skills)
- International assignments
- Concrete coaching by program coordinators.
This is your future job, because you have/ are
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting and between 0-3 years of work experience and internship experience within the audit, finance or risk field.
- Affinity with IT and operational audits/controls (integrated auditing).
- Willing to obtain certifications (such as RA).
- Customer, team, process and result oriented.
- Ambitious to learn, study in the field of asset management.
- A revealed outgoing personality with excellent communication skills across all organizational levels.
- Fluent in English.
- Meeting the requirements that are part of the Financial Development Program.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Terms and conditions of employment
- You will be earning between € 2.800, – and € 3.300,- based on your experience.
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. Online assessments are part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Emily van der Werff, Talent Acquisition Manager Graduate Emily.email@example.com or +31(0)83041623
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.