Junior Quant Trader
Join our market making team!
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. We are a market maker firm with a major presence on European and growing presence on non-European equity derivatives markets, specialized in trading options of listed financial instruments. We are a non-hierarchical, informal organization, continuously looking for improvements and growth. Our office is situated on the Kloveniersburgwal, in central Amsterdam. Every employee has a high impact on our results, which is both challenging and rewarding. At All Options, we ask you to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for a professional who’s aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
As a Junior Quant Trader in All Options you are part of a multinational dynamic team responsible for improving market making performance of our trading desks by deploying and analyzing statistics. You will be improving the automated trading algorithms and assist in implementation of our internal quant library.
You will receive extensive training, learning both advanced theory and market making practice on-the-job. You begin with learning all ins and outs of option theory, the trading systems/tools and performing trade analyses. Further, you will put that knowledge into practice and start taking over day to day requests and use the data to find market making improvements. During this period we expect you to get familiar also with our QuantLibrary, dashboards, reports, and improvement cycles.
After the training is complete the Junior Quant Trader will have:
- Full control of improvement cycles in a particular market making desk.
- Ability to create/improve dashboards, using QuantLibrary.
- Ability to challenge and influence trading behavior, based on data analysis.
- Ability to add functions to the QuantLibrary.
- Allocated time to research questions.
You match the profile because you have:
- Master’s degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Physics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Machine Learning, or a similar quantitative field.
- Excellent programming skills, preferably in Python.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, eager to work in a team.
- Affinity with financial markets, options trading.
- We offer you a great working environment in a very inspiring office in the city center of Amsterdam but also the opportunity to work partly remote, providing full home set up as of Day 1.
- We are 69 colleagues, 13 different nationalities in a very dynamic atmosphere.
- We also support staying healthy by facilitating gym memberships and offering a bicycle plan. We offer a competitive remuneration package with bonus opportunity, pension and healthcare plan.
Ready to start working in a great team? Apply today online! Make sure to include a Cover letter along with your CV.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.