Join our Control team!
As our new Risk Analyst you will be working closely with our CRO and Legal & Compliance Officer. In this role you are responsible for supporting our risk management activities and trading related compliance issues. You become part of setting up and monitoring guidelines and procedures for all relevant types of risk. Amongst others you will monitor trading behavior according to financial conduct rules, transaction reporting obligations and compliance with our company policies. If you are willing to learn about risk management and eager to grow together with us – this role is a great match for you.
As our Risk Analyst you will:
- Assist with daily production and communication of market risk reports covering the equity derivatives business;
- Monitor risk concentrations, clearing requirement, incidents, unusual trades and exceptional P&L swings;
- Work closely with Operations on P&L operational risks;
- Be involved in the further development of the bespoke control measures and control (risk) framework, incl. policies, which has a strong focus on trading and technology;
- Use data in monitoring and decision making process;
- Daily contact with our trading desks;
- Quantitative Master’s degree preferably in the Finance related studies;
- Affinity with financial markets, experience and/or knowledge of financial legislation is an advantage;
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Tech-savvy approach;
- Strong analytical skills;
- The eagerness to learn;
- Proactive way of working;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Full time availability;
Who we are
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. We are a market maker firm with a major presence on European and growing presence on non-European equity derivatives markets, specialized in trading options of listed financial instruments. We are a non-hierarchical, informal organization, continuously looking for improvements and growth. Our office is situated on the Kloveniersburgwal, in central Amsterdam. Every employee has a high impact on our results, which is both challenging and rewarding. At All Options, we ask you to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for a professional who’s aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
Currently due to COVID-19 we have a preference for candidates based in the Netherlands or nearby.
Ready to join our dynamic team? Apply today!
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.