Analyst Corporate Finance
What will you do?
Working as an analyst at Nielen Schuman means you will quickly develop into a full-fledged Corporate Finance professional. As an analyst you will have direct influence and responsibility in deal teams, day-to-day involvement in all deal aspects as well as frequent and direct client contact.
Our goal is to make you as successful as you can be. We do this via our buddy system, trainings we provide you with, as well as on the job learning fostered by colleagues from all layers of the organization.
On a day-to-day basis your tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
– Performing market, industry and company specific analyses, including complex financial and valuation modelling;
– Make rapports and presentations for clients;
– Contribute to the preparation of pitches for clients with substantive analyses;
– Supporting due diligence processes in close collaboration with colleagues and third parties;
– Maintaining close relationships with people involved in transactions including team members as well as clients and external parties.
Where will you do this?
Starting your career at Nielen Schuman means you will become part of the premier independent Corporate Finance advisory boutique in the Benelux. We are actively involved in around 30 deals per year in the Dutch and Belgian mid-market, working on deals ranging EUR 50m – 750m. Our expertise is in Buy & Sell side, M&A and Debt Advisory for both private equity and strategic parties.
If you are looking for an environment where people are entrepreneurial and work hard to give their clients the best, who constantly seek to improve themselves and help others develop too, and do this in a close and fun team, then this will be the right environment for you.
What will you need?
To be successful in your role you should be a hands-on, driven and ambitious person. You find it important to put the client first, get the best possible solution for them and can think out-of-the-box to get to there. You are a strong communicator and a good team player.
Other than that we ask that you:
– Have a master’s degree or are about to graduate
– Have distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities
– Have a strong, proven affinity with Corporate Finance
– Good command of verbal and written Dutch and English
– Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills
Interested? We have positions available throughout the year. Take a look at www.nielenschuman.com and apply or contact Lisette Andriesse via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +31 (0)20 723 91 00.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.