Analyst Credit and Insurance Linked Investments
As an analyst in the CILI team you will work with a midsize team of experienced investment specialists. Your role will be to work closely with the investment professionals and learn on the job. You will contribute to deal due diligence activities, the analysis of transactions, providing analysis to support the management of the team’s portfolios, and actively contribute to high-quality reporting across the board. You will start with a focus on the Credit Risk Sharing transactions and at a later stage it may be possible to expand your focus to the Insurance Linked Investments mandate as well.
In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring a selection of existing investments.
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees. Credit & Insurance Linked Investments (CILI) manages two unique mandates for our main client, pensionfund PFZW. One mandate is the Insurance Linked Investments mandate which invests in exposures to natural catastrophe risk. The other mandate is Structured Credit, which invests in credit risk sharing transactions with banks.
We invest worldwide and as a team we are international as well, with currently seven different nationalities. Within the team and across the mandates we look to work together on multiple fronts.
The Credit Risk Sharing mandate is to a large extend about understanding credit risk. Having experience in assessing credit risk will be very helpful.
The ideal candidate:
- has a master degree, for example in econometrics or economics
- has strong analytical skills and is a fast learner
- is eager to understand the underlying reasons
- is an open personality and strong communicator
- can write and speak English fluently
- having one or two years relevant experience, could be an advantage
- the possibility to work in an ambitious and highly experienced team
- the possibility to contribute to two unique mandates that continue to grow in size
- international focus and continuous developments and innovation
- a professional working environment with many opportunities to develop yourself
More information? Contact Irma Bousardt, Sr Recruiter, by whatsapp +31 (0)6 30339754, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.