Analyst Data Management Services
NIBC is looking for a new team member for the Data Management Services. The team has been set up to support and facilitate the new data governance of NIBC. In your function, you will report directly to the head of Data Management Services.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the operational activities in the Data Management Services (DMS) team. DMS is a new team, set up to support NIBC’s next steps in the implementation of data management throughout the organisation. In this role, your activities will include:
Support in building DMS
- Further develop the Data Management Services team
- Implement various data management processes
- Design data quality management processes and support implementation throughout the organisation
- Further develop the SharePoint environment
- Further enhance the capabilities of our task management tool
- Manage various data management meetings
- Help with the selection of tooling to support the data governance processes
- Help improve the Data Management Maturity of NIBC
- Develop templates for KPIs and a dashboard to steer NIBC’s data management efforts
- Develop reports on the different data management functions
- Develop data management communication such as milestones, reports, updates and workshops
Support the DMS in its day-to-day activities of which at least:
- Execute, align and coordinate certain DMS activities with the data stewardship, business departments and IT, including development and review of policies, standards and procedures
- Support the Data Champions of NIBC
- Proactively collect ideas, suggestions and remarks on the data governance from stakeholders for continuous improvement
- Secretary to the Data Champion Meeting (Data Champion Meeting)
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree with an emphasis on process and information management
- Maximum two years of working experience
- Fluent in English
Competencies & attitude
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Pro-active, hands-on, result oriented
- Organizational sensitivity
- Flexible and open-minded
- Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. A high performance culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow. See also: https://www.nibc.com/about-us/our-purpose-and-corporate-values/
What will you get?
NIBC is a relatively small international bank with a very dynamic and informal culture. You will have direct impact on both the bank and its clients. Being a member of Data Management Services will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management and enable you to understand how the bank works. This is a unique opportunity in which you can best showcase your talents and help build the data management capabilities of NIBC.
We may offer you the opportunity to participate in NIBC’s Talent Program. This one-year program is developed for a small group of selected talents from various disciplines. Working and learning-on-the-job is alternated with targeted training and development activities. For more information, please have a look at our website: https://www.nibc.com/about-nibc/careers/talent-program.
Application / Further information
Applications can only be submitted through our website. Please click on the apply button, fill in the application form, and upload your CV and motivation letter. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact the HR Info Desk at email@example.com or give us a call at +31(0)70 3429669. For more information about the position, please contact Sjoerd Swanenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 70 3425720.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.