Analyst – Internal Sales Support (Benelux Coverage, London)
WHAT WE DO
We’re a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally.
Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The GSAM EMEA Third Party Sales Team is responsible for new business development and managing existing third party distribution client relationships with, for example, private banks, wealth managers, financial advisors and multi-managers. The broader team has coverage responsibility for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We are seeking to hire an Internal Sales Support Analyst to join our EMEA team with specific regional coverage for Benelux.
A successful candidate should feel comfortable having follow up conversations with clients that increase the knowledge and awareness of GSAM products. Primary client interaction is by telephone and email with limited travel to client sites.
This internal sales position is a fast paced challenging sales role for self-motivated and driven sales professionals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Assist external sales team with preparation and follow up on client & prospect meetings.
- Partner with external sales team to respond to day to day client queries on GSAM products and services.
- Organize territory in a manner that allows efficient work and timely follow up for clients.
- Demonstrate organized and effective phone skills on a consistent basis.
- Partner with external sales team to create and strengthen sales activity.
- Execute sales call campaigns through proactive contact and relationship building with clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluency in Dutch, French & English is essential (written and oral proficiency)
- Sales support experience from within the Financial service industry beneficial (ideally Asset Management)
- University degree or equivalent
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational, project management skills & attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent communication, presentation & analytical skills
- Good understanding of investment funds
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.