Business Analyst (Finance & Risk IT)
As an IT Business Analyst, you are the sparring partner for our Finance & Risk domain, your IT team, product owners, and other stakeholders. You raise awareness of IT innovations and market developments in the Finance, Risk & Treasury domain and show the potential value of Digital to Finance, Risk & Treasury. For changes and projects, you analyse business requirements and design related processes and (digital) solutions.
- You support the Finance domain, by identifying possibilities for digital innovations as well as for improvements in business processes and/or digital solutions. But you don’t stop there, you “dig in” and get own hands dirty to deliver what is required for successful execution of own (and others’) initiatives that support the business process.
- Feel responsibility for analyzing and designing current and future processes.
- Gather and formulate business requirements and translate these into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of existing tools and systems.
- Are a sparring partner for business, your IT team, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Make recommendations for the development and implementation of a business project or digital solution.
- Get opportunities to develop or maintain own domain of expertise .
- Actively participate and contribute to the Center of Expertise for Project Management and Business Analysis (CoE).
The multi-disciplinary IT Finance, Risk & Treasury domain is responsible for all run and change activities in the Finance & Risk domain. They play a central role in the future developments of the bank, by advising on and realizing the Finance roadmap. Together, the team is responsible for implementation, maintenance and support of financial, risk and treasury systems, in close collaboration with our vendors.
NIBC as employer
NIBC is an enterprising bank focused on our clients’ most decisive financial moments. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our THINK YES mentality. What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to ‘codesign your own job description’.
- A standard working week of 32-36 or 40 hours, enabling you to maintain a healthy work-life balance .
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion.
- Activity based working, enabling you to choose the right time and place to do your job properly.
- Appraisal by your manager and coworkers is aimed at your results.
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Annual companywide sports & leisure day.
- First-class commuting by train.
- No vacation registration (and officially 31 holidays).
- Bicycle pool for travelling to nearby business appointments or discovering the neighborhood.
- And, of course, a competitive salary.
What do you bring?
We’re looking for an analytical, self-starting and communicative IT Business Analyst. You must be able to build the bridges between the Finance, Risk & Treasury domain and IT. You are no stranger to the ECB and DNB requirements for our bank and know how to translate them into functional & non-functional requirements. You work well in a team, are sensitive to stakeholder needs and can develop trusted relationships.
Ideally you have:
- Academic Bachelor or master’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience with internal and/or external IT consulting or Business Analysis (and preferably in the field Finance, Risk or Treasury).
- Consultancy skills (advising, coaching, research, presenting, workshop facilitation).
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: strategic application of IT/innovative new technologies or Process Management or Data Management .
- Experience in working in large or complex projects through the full life-cycle.
- Expertise or background in Finance or Risk. (e.g. Credit Risk, Risk Reporting, or Regulatory Reporting.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills (Dutch and English).
- Experience with working systems like Algo, OneSumX, Front Arena and Finance, Risk & Treasury Data warehouses is a plus.
- CFA level 3 certification is preferred as well as knowledge of banking business models and value chains.
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your CV and motivation letter. Otherwise we cannot take you application into consideration. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document. Applications directly through email cannot be taken into consideration. An assessment will be part of the application procedure.
If you would like to know more about the position please contact Guus van Charante via Guus.email@example.com. For questions regarding our recruitment procedure, feel free to contact our Recruiter, Firazia van Oort via Firazia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.