We are looking for a business developer with the drive to shape and execute our Open Banking strategy. Open Banking proposition development and implementation is fundamental to your job. You will work closely together with IT developers in our DevOps team to synthesize the needs of our customers, develop and validate API propositions and take care of business embedding. Are you keen to shape the future of the financial services ecosystem? This is the opportunity!
From there, you will support the development of innovative API based propositions, for example leveraging ABN AMRO core assets in Transaction Banking. This means listening to your API’s target audience in the design phase, as well as running experiments and pilots to (in)validate new propositions.
Once a proposition is validated, you will make sure we understand all the risks of the new API, all the processes are in place, and internal and external communication are in place. In short: you will deliver on the business embedding of the new product and make sure the API product is solid and works fine. All in all, as business developers we are involved in the full life cycle of our APIs – from coming up with the best APIs for our clients till making sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Your working environment
Do we have a match? Check your profile:
- You want to develop yourself in proposition development, digital product management or consulting, and process management
- You have excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to both engineers and business stakeholders as well as external stakeholders
- You embrace the agile way of working
- You have a focus on data-driven decision making and measurable results
- You have affinity with technology, preferably with APIs and API platforms
What we offer
Are you interested? Please contact Rogier Schaefers (telnr. 06-30497082 or Rogier.Schaefers@nl.abnamro.com). We very much look forward meeting you.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.