Commercial Trainee program 2019
Commercial Trainee program (autumn 2019)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
If you are interested in the latest technologies and want to make a difference to our customers, Dell Technologies is the right place for you! Join our Commercial Trainee Program in Amsterdam !
What can you gain by joining the Commercial Trainee Program?
- Full-time job experience in 2 of our commercial departments
- Commercial & Business acumen
- Communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Extensive sales training including Consultative Selling & Presentation Skills
- Recognition among the senior management teams & building your professional network
- Mentor relationships for future career opportunities
- Work on a personal development plan for your next step
Are you the next Commercial Trainee?
- Degree & fully graduated between summer 2018 – summer 2019
- 0-12 months of full-time work experience
- Fluent in Dutch & good English
- Interested in improvements, innovations and new challenges
- Keen on team work, learning new things and driven personality
- Internship experience in the commercial field is a plus
- You will provide world-class IT solutions to a customer base in the Netherlands.
- Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests, builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis
- Telephone interview
- Online Assessment
- Assessment Center
- Final interview
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.