Consulting Internship Public Safety
Do you want to become part of a company with a world-class brand and reputation? Then Accenture is a great place to work and learn! You will enter a world of consulting, technology and innovation. You will work on projects with experienced consultants and experts from all over the world, thereby you create value for our customers. In addition to the work we do for our customers, we focus a lot on your professional and personal development.From the H&PS Support Office you support the Health & Public Service department together with your fellow interns. You are jointly responsible for the organization and improvement of this Support Office. You will work specifically for the Public Safety team. You support this team by, for example, helping to prepare customer conversations and workshops, write proposals for customers and conduct research (such as, for example) stakeholder analyzes and market research.During your internship you will have the opportunity to experience real consulting work, develop yourself and challenge yourself. The Public Safety team is part of the Health & Public Service (H&PS) department. You work for various organizations within the Dutch security domain. You help them to apply the latest technologies, such as advanced communication technology and smartware. Does this sound like something for you? Then an internship in the H&PS department is the perfect challenge for you! During the internship you will receive support from experienced Accenture consultants, and you will be linked to a buddy, so that you will quickly develop your consulting skills and gain knowledge about technological transformations in the Public Safety domain.
About Accenture Consulting
At Accenture Consulting, we are committed daily to transforming organizations using expertise, knowledge, technology and innovative ideas. Together with the world’s leading companies and talented (international) colleagues, we take up the challenge to develop and implement creative and innovative solutions using the latest technology.The H&PS department is a diverse team with extensive experience within the Dutch government and healthcare. We regularly organize social or team events and we truly have an inclusive culture. In our new team member, we value commitment and dedication to learn in-depth consulting skills. And above all: a passion for improving the safety of Dutch citizens!
- You have a demonstrable affinity with public safety or the public sector.
- You are a master’s student or have a bachelor’s or master’s degree. We are interested in candidates with different academic backgrounds.
- You are ambitious and active, as evidenced by extracurricular activities.
- You are curious by nature, critical, strong in communication and a real team player.
- You are strongly interested in innovation, technology and IT.
- You are excellent in Dutch and English in speech and writing.
- A challenging, flexible internship at a large company.
- A fun team.
- Relevant, substantive tasks. (So no lunch or coffee runs)
- A fair compensation
- A nice addition to your CV.
- Period:3 months minimum
- Hours per week: 40 (in consultation)
- Location: Amsterdam (Flexible)
- Start date: September 2020
Are you ready to join Accenture as a Consulting Intern? Apply via this page! For questions about this internship, please contact Wieke Agricola via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.