Corporate Banking Placement Analyst
Citi’s Amsterdam office is looking for an intern to join their Corporate Banking as soon as possible.
What do Corporate Bankers do?
– They are highly relationship-focused – responsible for understanding the wide range of complex
financial issues facing our clients around the world
– They drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding
strategies, risk management, and investment solutions
– Unique to Citi – our Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s
capital and executing on those investments
– They work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management,
Investment Banking and the Capital Markets Origination.
What will the internship look like?
– 4 month internship, placed with the Corporate Banking team in Amsterdam
– Conducting accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling and capital markets
– Completing fundamental risk and credit analysis
– Liaising with product partners
– Assisting in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
– Structuring deals
If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! Our placement is designed to
help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the
training and support you need to excel.
We want to hear from you if…
– You are studying a degree that allows an industrial placement or have graduated
– A minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
– You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish
Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate
– You are fluent in English and Dutch
Internship places are limited so please apply online at oncampus.citi.com
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.