Would you like to do a job-shadowing internship in corporate finance? PwC offers this opportunity. You will shadow a variety of assignments, allowing you to test the theory you have learned in practice and to expand your knowledge in a relatively short period. You will be allowed access to all our information sources and the knowledge of our professionals.
This position requires a fluent level of Dutch (speaking and writing).
Who are you?
You are a talented and ambitious student. You want to develop further and are already working on skills, insights and relationships that will help you throughout your career.
- You are a third-year university Bachelor’s student in your final phase or Master’s student of Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Econometrics. If you have a degree in another discipline, but are able to clearly demonstrate an affinity with corporate finance, you are certainly welcome to apply.
- You are ambitious, proactive, analytical, good with figures, results-focused and flexible.
- You enjoy working in teams, have an eye for details and perform well under time pressure.
- You are interested in the latest news on current mergers and acquisitions and have taken relevant courses in the area of valuations and/or corporate finance.
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
What does your internship involve?
You are an important link within the team and support the implementation of projects and preparation of pitches. You will assist in identifying and analysing potential acquisition targets or buyers, preparing valuation analyses, producing financial models and you will carry out independent research for company and market presentations.
What do we offer?
If you do your internship at PwC, we guarantee that you will work for a diverse range of clients, have inspiring colleagues and a good internship allowance.
- You will be working in one of the leading mid-market M&A teams in the Netherlands with a continuous deal flow.
- You will have an opportunity to work with experienced professionals on both deal origination and deal execution.
- You can gain experience in a number of different sector teams, such as Consumer & Retail, Industrial Products & Services, Technology/Media/Telecom & Healthcare and Debt Advisory.
- You will be assigned your own responsibilities and given the freedom to perform tasks of your choosing and carry them out independently.
- You will be assigned an internship supervisor (a professional from the practice) who will meet with you throughout the duration of your internship (at least 3 months) and support you in your development.
- The duration of your internship will be decided in consultation with you. We would like to welcome you in our team from 1 september onward.
Who are we?
We are PwC, established in 1849. Through various mergers, we have now become a worldwide business service provider with activities in the field of Assurance, Tax and Advisory. We operate in this field within a large range of sectors and clients.
We employ 223,000 people, across 157 countries PwC Nederland employs a total of over 4,700 people. Our relevance and purpose is ‘building trust in society and solving important problems’. This manifests itself in the way we work and who we are, guided by our values: Act with integrity, Make a difference, Care, Work together and Reimagine the possible. For more background information about us, visit our website.
The vacancy of Corporate Finance Consultant falls within the Deals & Forensics business unit of the Advisory field of operations, where we advise our clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, organisational development, performance improvement and crisis management.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet all the requirements? Apply directly via the form below. After you submit your application, including CV, motivation letter and transcripts (Bachelor/Master), we will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application progress. The deadline for applying is 17 June.
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, don’t hesitate to call me or send me an e-mail.
- +31 (0)88 – 792 35 30
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.