Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities, trade based on in-house developed strategies and provide liquidity to the markets thus making them more efficient.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are our greatest asset and therefore we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team helping to support our growth plans.
As a graduate trader, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating profits with volatility trading by position taking and market making
- Risk management of your portfolio
- Improving and refining the infrastructure and setup
- Coming up with new trading strategies for current and new markets
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities
In this role we are looking for:
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar quantitative studies)
- Strong interest in trading, experience in trading (real or simulated) is a plus
- Ability to take fast decisions under pressure
- Understanding of risk and reward patterns
- Advanced mental maths skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Initiative, proactiveness and entrepreneurial mindset
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical training by some of the most qualified professionals in the industry
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- A base salary of EUR 80k and a variable pay plus excellent career prospects
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.