Equity Research Intern
NIBC’s Equity research team is an experienced boutique player that performs sector and company research. Analysts generate proprietary research and work closely with Equity Sales, ECM and with their respective sector teams within Corporate Banking. Equity research activities also include meeting institutional investors, company management and sector specialists externally to drive understanding on company specific and sector trends. Your tasks will include supporting senior and medior analysts in routine- and ad-hoc assignments, in addition to performing your own project based research tasks. The 3 month internship will give you insight into the inner workings of Equity research and Equity Capital markets.
Who are we looking for?
- You are in the final stages of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, sciences or engineering with a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- You can motivate your affinity for financial markets
- You are able to work independently, but thrive in a team setting
- You have a strong drive to do thorough analysis and can intersect conclusions with actionable commercial strategies
- You can operate the windows office suite to manage reports, presentations and financial models, as well as value companies accurately and effectively
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
- A previous investment banking or asset management internship is appreciated
- We also attach great importance to your personality, professional performance, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, sense of humor and creativity. In return, we offer a challenging work environment and excellent employment benefits.
What will you get?
By working closely together with the analysts, you will obtain a thorough understanding of equity research (fundamental research, financial modelling, valuation) and how research is tied to sales and trading activities as well as ECM/M&A.The benefits of a smaller dynamic firm in a smaller bank will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management and enable you to rapidly understand how the whole bank works and where you can best leverage your talents. High-performing interns may be invited to join our Talent Program after receiving a job offer. Please visit our website for additional information: https://www.nibc.com/careers/campus-recruitment/talent-program.html
Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. A high performance culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow. See also: https://www.nibc.com/about-us/our-purpose-and-corporate-values/
Please apply by submitting your CV, motivation letter and your university grades. For more information about the recruitment procedure you may contact the HRInfodesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know more about the position, please contact Dylan van Haaften via
How to apply on our website?
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv and motivation letter. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.