Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 150,000 people in 70 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
We are offering 5 month internship, where you will have unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a fast changing environment with the experienced group of professionals.
Great chance to work with all functions in the Business and get deep profound understanding of the key business processes in place to drive growth together.
Support business Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Lead by utilizing/optimizing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process (Portfolio Management, Demand/ Supply review). Take ownership of Integrated Review process optimization for 3 multi oil crushing locations and 13 refineries and coordinate with parties to resolve/isolate issues identified. Bring Demand forecasting solution in compliance to the Business demands and practices. Develop analytics and reports and support teams in driving consistent use of business processes.
Close collaboration with Business Operation, Supply Chain and Finance & Accounting will give you valuable insight and experience in business planning and strategy to be successful in the multinational environment after your graduation.
So if you are enthusiastic, talented and sharp with numbers, we will be happy to see you in our team.
The Finance Intern will assist the FP&A team with the following:
- Create/develop analytic tools, reports, spreadsheets, and models that utilize a variety of data sources
- Support IBP (Integrated Business Planning) processes, strategic corporate analysis, Business Segment analysis, Costs analysis and initiatives; support quarterly and annual forecasting and actual plan updates;
- Perform analytics and root-cause analysis on financial results; Sensitivity analysis
- Analytical/Technical support of organizing Statistical Demand Forecasting
- Must be a current undergraduate student entering senior year majoring in Business, Finance, or Accounting, IT OR current graduate student with an undergraduate degree in same disciplines
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have technical proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (strong Excel skills required (Pivot tables, use of advanced filters, pref. Visual Basic etc.))
- Ability to effectively perform data analysis
- Effective organization, planning and priority setting skills including ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
Interested?! Send your cover letter and resume in English to Stanislava_Chuvayeva@cargill.com today.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.