Fixed Income Sales – Italian Market
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013. Through STX Fixed Income we serve primary, secondary and money markets on an international level.
On the primary market we focus on origination and we place our own transactions, with a focus on (semi) public institutions throughout Europe. We make use of standardized loans or bonds.
On the secondary market we act as a counterparty for financial institutions such as banks, dealers and treasuries. We are specialized in liquid debt instruments (e.g. bonds) as well as more illiquid instruments (e.g. loans).
On money markets we offer two solutions. First, we facilitate short-term transactions (e.g. cash deposits). Secondly, we provide access to short-term bonds suited to cash and liquidity management purposes.
We are looking for a new team member on the secondary market to grow a portfolio of customers for the Italian market . The focus will be on the Fixed Income related products. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Fixed Income Market, brokerage and deal structuring. The position is in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in Fixed Income market
- Follow developments on the Fixed Income market
- Arranging transaction on Fixed Income instruments between institutional clients
- Be a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 0 – 2 years of commercial experience preferably in broking or (bonus driven) sales;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Affinity with finance/fixed income/ broking;
- Italian as mother tongue;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in another language is a plus;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
For more information please take a look at our company career page! https://www.stxgroup.com/careers/
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.