Graduate Program – Technical Support Services with Dutch or Nordic Languages
Keen to kick-off your career in IT?
If you are interested in the latest technologies and want to make a difference to our customers, Dell Technologies is the right place for you!
The Technical Support Services Graduate Program is looking for graduates speaking Nordic, Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian language. As part of the program you will undergo an intensive training over a 12-month period, with focus on different technologies, soft skills and hard skills.
You will play an important role in solving customer’s everyday problems related to complex technical issues, as well as creating and updating our CRM and Knowledge Base.
What can you expect?
- Work with our highest tech & most sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage
- Collaborating daily with multiple stakeholders (Engineering, Field Teams, Management) in order to seamlessly resolve complex technical issues
- Documenting all issues accurately and creating knowledge articles on all new issues.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Trainings, certificates and educational opportunities
- Relocation bonus
- Work-life balance
- Career and development opportunities
- Industry certification and examination
- Ongoing training and research to keep up to date with product developments
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent Nordic, Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian speaking graduates
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or related discipline within three years of graduation
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal English.
- Telephone interview
- Assessment center
- Competency interview
- Technical interview
- Group exercise
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.