Real Estate Private Equity Internship
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Analyst- Intern at Hines Netherlands, you will be responsible for supporting the Investment team in the underwriting and due diligence of new acquisition and development opportunities across the real estate spectrum. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing memorandums, presentations and written communication of business issues and business plans as well as proposals for Investment Committee approval
- Develop and maintain complex financial models for both new and existing assets; primarily in Excel and occasionally with Argus elements
- Compiling and maintaining a market research database
- Conduct local market data compilations and support the due diligence for real estate acquisitions and developments in the Netherlands
Minimum Requirements include:
- Master’s degree or student about to graduate in Business, Engineering or Finance from an accredited institution
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Passion for real estate and corporate finance/private equity
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 205 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $133.3 billion* of assets under management, including $71 billion for which Hines serves as an investment manager, including non-real estate assets, and $62.3 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 165 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,393 properties, totaling over 459 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 539 properties, representing over 232 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information about Hines, and click here for more information about this vacancy.
*AUM includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.