Do you want to work in a challenging environment which is rapidly growing? Join DEGIRO and be part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
As our HR Assistant you will take care of the payroll & HR administration and ensure that all these processes run smooth and are compliant. You will also describe the processes and suggest improvements. You process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
You assist the head of HR where necessary and you are the first contact person for employees and management regarding HR and salary related matters. Furthermore you compile and update employee records (hard and soft copy), apply for visa & 30% ruling for our expat colleagues, do background screening of new employees, etc.
What we look for
• 2 years of experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resource Management
• Living in or around Amsterdam
• Full-time available (40 hours per week)
• Excellent English communication skills
• Great in stakeholdermanagement
What we offer
The team you will join is outgoing and really supportive of each other. You have the opportunity to learn the basics of HR and see all the different aspects HR has to offer. It is a great way to start your career in HR!
Additionally, we offer:
• A good salary and the possibility to earn a bonus
• A lot of interesting projects to work on
• Relevant training and education
• A lot of freedom in executing your role
Please apply via the link. If you have questions please contact our HR department in Amsterdam – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.