Intern Junior Analyst Mortgages
Dynamic Credit is looking for analysts for the Amsterdam office to join our mortgage team. Currently we have EUR 10.5 billion in commitments in both residential and buy-to-let mortgages. As a member of our Mortgage team, you will have a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the other analysts and portfolio managers as a part time (minimum of 2 days per week) member of the team. You will focus on supporting the team and learning various projects, ranging from pricing of mortgage pools for our clients and performance reporting to running models and scenarios for advisory projects and client pitch presentations. You will have the ability to analyse and price mortgage loan pools together with the maintenance of valuation models and allocation algorithms .You will also have the task to research market developments and model improvements as well as creating performance portfolio reports for our current clients.
Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. From there, Dynamic Credit grew exponentially, eventually becoming the full-service asset manager and direct lender it is today. Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers.
An ideal candidate would:
- Be a 3rd year Bachelor’s or Master’s student (WO) in the field of economics, econometrics or equivalent
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Poses strong analytical skills to understand the complexities of our business
- Have an independent reasoning able to challenge viewpoints
- Have experience with Excel Knowledge of VBA / SQL / Matlab / R is a plus
Also good to know is that…
You will work in an international team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged. Curiosity and proactivity are in our DNA, and we all value quality of work. Your skills will be challenged on a daily basis.
What do we offer?
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of Dynamic Credit
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a highly skilled team
- The opportunity to work on the cutting edge of the financial market
- A great amount of freedom to define your own role and responsibilities
- The possibility to work and learn on interesting projects across teams, functions and departments
- Great colleagues, informal, international and fun atmosphere
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year.
Application package: CV, cover letter and grade list
For more information please contact: Iram Shah, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at +31 20 705 9592.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.