Intern Mid Market Corporates
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Mid Market Corporates team?
The Mid Market Corporates team is a strong-performing and dynamic team within NIBC’s Corporate Banking division, active across all NIBC’s geographies (the Netherlands, Germany, UK and Belgium). The team focuses on ‘strategic events’ for its clients, and actively cooperates on cross-border and cross-product situations. These include foremost origination and execution of senior financing transactions, but also include mezzanine/equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and complex structured transactions.
What will you do?
As an intern at Mid Market Corporates your activities will include:
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Conducting financial analyses and due diligence reviews;
- Preparing documents for client meetings;
- Assisting in structuring debt instruments and preparing and discussing credit proposals;
- Assisting in the execution of transactions.
You will work closely with your direct team members and with professionals from different teams of the bank (Risk, Legal, Tax, Structuring, Distribution, Mezzanine/Equity, M&A and Markets, etc.).
What do we look for?
- Academic students in their Bachelor/Master. We hire top talents from diverse university backgrounds ranging from economics and business administration, to law or technology. Activities showcasing personal drive and development are appreciated.
- Good commercial sense and flexible team player
- Strong analytical and numerical skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English) and the drive to be self-starting and to work independently.
What do we value?
Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. A high performance culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow. See also: https://www.nibc.com/about-us/our-purpose-and-corporate-values/
What you will get?
The benefits of a smaller dynamic firm: You will have a direct impact on both the bank and its clients. Being an intern at NIBC will give you substantial responsibilities and provide a unique opportunity in which you can best showcase your talents.
After graduation, we may offer you a spot in the Talent Program together with a small group of selected talents from all over the bank. This 12 month intensive program focuses on your personal and professional development. Check our website for more information about the Talent Program: https://www.nibc.com/careers/campus-recruitment/talent-program.html
Further information / application
Applications can only be submitted through our website. Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv, motivation letter and academic transcripts (Bachelor and Master’s). To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact the HRInfodesk at email@example.com or give us a call at +31(0)70 342 9669. For more information about the position please contact Jeroen van der Kruk at Jeroen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.