Internship Corporate Finance
What will you do?
Working as an intern at Nielen Schuman means you will be actively involved in a variety of deals as a worthy member of the team, getting a good overview of what happens in a deal from origination, valuation, due diligence, negotiation to closing.
You will be working in small teams with people from all layers of the organization and will have a buddy who actively helps you develop, therefor enabling a steep learning curve.
On a day to day basis you will be:
– Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
– Making rapports and presentations for clients;
– Translating company and market information into financial models and valuation data, resulting in high quality advise for our clients;
– Conducting valuations and other financial analyses.
Where will you do this?
Being an intern at Nielen Schuman means you will become part of the premier independent corporate finance advisory boutique in the Benelux. We are actively involved in around 30 deals per year in the Dutch and Belgian mid-market, working on deals ranging EUR 50m – 750m. Our expertise is in Buy & Sell side, M&A and Debt Advisory for both private equity and strategic parties.
If you are looking for an environment where people are entrepreneurial and work hard to give their clients the best, who constantly seek to improve themselves and help others develop too, and do this in a close and fun team, then this will be the right environment for you.
What we look for
To be successful during your internship we ask that you are self-starting and hands-on. You have a clear drive, are eager to learn and have strong communication skills. You are a good team player who looks at problems creatively.
Other than that we ask that you:
– Are a bachelor 3 or master student
– Have distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities
– Have a good command of verbal and written Dutch and English
– Possess strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills
Interested? We have positions available from August 2020 onwards. The standard period for an internship is three months.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.