Internship – Listed Structured Products – La Défense (Paris)
Société Générale is looking for a motivated candidate with a passion for financial markets for an internship on the trading floor of Société Générale, based in Paris La Défense, within the team of listed structured products. The candidate starts shortly for a minimum period of 6 months.
About Société Générale
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking is the world leader in Equity Derivatives, delivering pioneering solutions for more than 30 years. SG CIB is also internationally recognised for its strong position in other derivative products such as interest rate, credit, foreign exchange and commodity derivatives.
As an issuer of listed structured products, such as Turbo’s, Warrants, Factors, Certificates and much more, Société Générale offers a comprehensive range of more than 160 000 products across several asset categories. Listed structured products of Société Générale are traded by retail, professional and institutional investors on the stock exchanges of Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, London, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sweden and Singapore.
We are looking for an intern to accompany the development and marketing of listed structured products and to work independently on new projects. You will be able to acquire a good mastery of the listed structured products business by participating in the following activities:
– Market surveillance: analysis of our products and competitor products
– Answering customer inquiries (by phone and mail) with the help of Reuters & Bloomberg
– Preparing commercial documents (brochures, newsletters and magazines)
– Coordination of the development and maintenance of dedicated websites
– Preparation of fairs, webinars and seminars
– Helping with the launch of new products
What do we offer?
To work in an international and dynamic team, having the opportunity to learn about all the aspects of the development and marketing of innovative financial instruments.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is a native Dutch speaker and proficient in English; French is an asset
– Can work under pressure
– Has good knowledge of financial products and markets
– Can work well with MS office (VBA is an asset)
– Is very serious and motivated
When and where?
The candidate should be able to start shortly for a minimum period of 6 months. Société Générale‘s trading floor is located in the business district “La Défense”.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to visit our website www.beurs.societegenerale.nl
For more information you can reach us on our hotline number: 0800 265 9000 (NL) or 0800 300 88 (BE).
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.