Mahler Corporate Finance is offering an M&A internship position for ambitious finance students
Mahler Corporate Finance is one of the leading independent corporate finance firms in the Netherlands. We offer a full range of mergers and acquisitions advisory services. Mahler Corporate Finance has a strong foothold in the Dutch M&A mid-market. We advise locally as well as internationally to large multinationals, listed and privately held companies, their shareholders, management and (private equity) investors. Mahler Corporate Finance is specialized in creative structures and solutions for complex transaction environments. Our deeply rooted corporate finance knowledge is evidenced by the broad range of transactions that we have successfully executed.
We are content and quality driven in all corporate finance areas including buy side, sell side, mergers, LBO’s, PtP’s, reverse take-overs and debt advisory. An important area of our long track-record is in complicated hands-on restructuring as well.
On a continuous and rolling basis, we are seeking excellent finance students close to finishing their Master’s degree to join our team of advisors.
Your tasks will include, amongst others
- Research & analysis (markets, industry dynamics, market players)
- Financial analysis & model building
- Company valuations
- Preparation of client presentations
What we expect
- An ambitious finance student, close to finishing your financial Master
- You like to be challenged and are looking to go the extra mile
- Able to source and analyse information critically
- You wish to develop skills within corporate finance
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are thorough and independent
- Entrepreneurial, no 9 to 5 mentality
- A proactive attitude
- Innovative personality
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
What we offer
- An entry into the world of M&A
- A steep learning curve
- Applied financial training in advanced corporate valuation theory
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Monthly internship allowance. Internship of 4 months
Our office is located in the World Trade Centre in Amsterdam.
APPLICATION AND ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
Please address your application, including a motivational letter, resume and exam marks (university & high school), to Joost van de Vooren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.