Internship Sales & Client Service Private Markets
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is seeking a (under)graduate student to join the Amsterdam-based Private Markets team for a 4 to 6 months Sales & Client Service internship.
Wilshire Associates Overview
Wilshire Associates is a leading global independent investment advisory firm providing consulting services, customized investment products, and analytics solutions to institutional investors, investment managers, and financial intermediaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, U.S., Wilshire Associates now serves in excess of 500 organizations in more than 20 countries, advising on more than $1 trillion in assets. The firm has approximately 270 employees working in ten offices around the world.
Private Markets Overview
Wilshire’s Private Markets business unit is a global private markets solutions provider, managing commingled discretionary fund-of-funds as well as customized separate accounts and non-discretionary advisory services. The Private Markets team invests in private partnerships, direct co-investments and secondary limited partnership interests with a focus on buyouts, venture capital, credit and real assets, and currently has $12.3 billion in Assets under Advisement. The Private Markets team consists of 40+ professionals, working across four locations: Santa Monica (Western US), Pittsburgh (Eastern US), Amsterdam (Europe), and Hong Kong (Asia/Pacific).
Role and Responsibilities
Wilshire Associates is seeking to recruit an intern supporting the Sales & Client Service team in the Amsterdam Private Markets office. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in RFP processes
- Participate in preparation of presentations for new leads
- Participate in preparation of client specific deliverables (update calls, meetings, ad hoc requests)
- Preparation and updating of various models centered around client portfolio modeling and investment pacing modeling
- Scraping of internet sources to generate new leads
- Help maintain WPM’s client and prospect database (e.g. SalesForce)
- Support with other day-to-day activities within the global sales and client service efforts
Education and Prior Experience:
- or MSc. in finance, economics, marketing or related fields
- Internship and/or prior experience with a sales/marketing, management consulting or financial services firm preferred but not required
Position Type: 4-6 month internship.
- A self-starter who is results oriented.
- Ability to work efficiently under time pressure in a fast- paced environment, with a special attention to detail.
- Commercial mindset.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Solid analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint and to some extent Excel).
- Easygoing and team-oriented individual.
- Some affinity with financial markets and services is preferred.
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Monthly allowance
- Possibility to combine with thesis project, dependent on topic and time requirement.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our company is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.