Jr. Business Developer/ Trading Assistant DACH
Want to work in a challenging environment which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
DEGIRO is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide.
We are looking for native German speakers to strengthen our DACH team. As a member of the DEGIRO team you will:
• Provide client support across phone, email, and social media.
• Responsible for problem management with focus on various service issues. This includes resolving trade disputes, order trigger conditions, Margin analysis and performing client administration tasks.
• Give support to PR and Marketing activities.
• Gain a broad knowledge of all financial products and how exchanges work.
Your career at the DEGIRO starts with an in-house training program where we cover all facets of our business processes. After this program you gradually take on more responsibilities and you will be trained on the job. Throughout the first year you will learn about the financial markets, compliance, PR and Marketing. Additionally, we will offer you CFA education (optional), where you combine work and study. Growth opportunities are many in various disciplines like general management, risk management, brokerage, marketing, IT and compliance.
• Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or any other relevant field;
• German native speaker
• 0 – 2 years of experience
• Good understanding of financial products and affinity with the financial markets
• An entrepreneurial mind-set
• You are an energetic team player
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
• You are willing to move to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
We value motivation and a positive attitude!
DEGIRO offers you an exciting job and great development opportunities within Europe’s fastest growing online broker. You will get a market-conform remuneration with additional package consisting of CFA Education and other relevant training and the possibility to earn a performance-based bonus. Optional apartment sharing with colleagues in Amsterdam. You will work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in a modern work environment (Rembrandt Tower).
Who we are
DEGIRO is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. We’re currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and are still expanding. In just three years we have grown from 40 employees to 200 employees, with over 30 different nationalities and we are still growing. That’s why we are looking for a hands-on Jr. Business Developer.
If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to our HR department at email@example.com.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.