Junior Accounting Officer
Ready to kick start your career in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? And make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 80 countries? TMF Group in The Netherlands is currently looking for a: Junior Accounting Officer
Client focused – Full time – Amsterdam
As Junior Accounting Officer you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services. You will be working in a team which manages TMF’s major clients. You are part of a dedicated client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor’s degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE).
- You dispose of preferably a minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant working experience.
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including Dutch GAAP and affinity with IFRS.
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank.
- Maintain contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes.
- Analyse legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.