Junior Bid Manager/Proposal Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Bid manager on our team in Amsterdam.
It takes a team with a wide range of talents to create ground-breaking products. Our Proposal Management team within Professional Services has the expertise to bring the process together. We support the opportunity lifecycle from development through to contracting, acting as the primary liaison between the customer and the financial support organizations. RPF tenders, customer business case analysis, total cost of ownership modelling – we take it all in our stride.
- Occasionally interfaces with internal and external Services, Finance, and customer low level contacts and influencers
- Tasked with assisting in single Services LOB engagement opportunities based on their expertise
- Develops skills on using LOE estimation tools to produce estimates and helps to ensure delivery and distribution of the detailed SOW developed for pre-sales, solutions principal, and the customer based on requirements
- Developing knowledge on breadth of a specific function within Services offerings. Creates repositories according to process and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear and concise activity/progress and time reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Fluency of Dutch and English – excellent written and spoken language skills is a must.
- Experience within Bid or Proposal Management, preferably in IT or similar environment.
- Cross functional experience, organizational agility with experience navigating a large organization.
- Communication skills — particularly strong writing skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills, internal and preferably customer facing.
- Project management skills, ability to deliver quality results under pressure and to deadlines, must be results oriented with a drive for excellence.
- Analytical -, organization – and time management skills.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have great business development skills, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.