Are you a financial professional, accurate, you can work independently, but do you want to work within a fun and enthusiastic team? Do you also want to be part of the growth of an informal organization where people work hard, but where there is also room for personal development?
Briddge Legal & Finance – Amsterdam – is a rapidly growing organization, active in financial and legal services for a large number of international clients. Our broad expertise, knowledge and experience enables us to offer an extensive range of services which in turn allows us to fully meet the needs of clients on the international market. Our office is located in Amsterdam (Sloterdijk) and consists of more than 90 driven and ambitious employees. To expand our internal Accounting team, we are looking for a Junior Controller
Tasks & responsibilities
In this new role you are the link between the Controller and the Internal Accounting team and responsible for the coordination of the daily activities.
- You come up with proposals regarding ongoing processes, including debtor management, but also IT / software related matters
- Communicate with customers in case of problems and / or changes
- Drafting and presenting various reports for client managers and team leads
- Preparing quarterly closures for the management
- Keep an overview of the monthly invoicing process
- Keeping up the interim accounts
- Where necessary, assist in the daily administration
- Contribute to the transfer to a new ERP package
Are you a passionate financial, do you like to work in a small team and do you have experience with managing or supervising colleagues in the financial administration? Maybe you are our new colleague!
- At least a completed HBO education in financial direction (eg Accountancy) with several years of accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of various accounting programs, preferably also Account View and good knowledge of Excel
- Helicopter view
- Balance between solution-oriented and collaboration
- Being able to think and work process-based
- Self-starting and enterprising
- Great sense of responsibility and accurate working method
- Flexible handling of changes
- Inquisitive and willing to continue to develop
A declaration of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and also a reference check is part of the application procedure
We offer you a fun, challenging job with excellent working conditions, a perfect work-life balance, lots of learning opportunities, a value-driven work environment and great teamwork.
Because Briddge is ambitious and growing, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and all ideas are more than welcome.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter; email@example.com or 020-4895711
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.