(Junior) Information Specialist
About the role
At CBRE Global Investors, our research and information drive our real estate investment decisions at each level. As part of the Global Strategy and Research Team, the Information Center plays a crucial role in selecting, collecting, cleverly storing and enriching data and information and making this available to the wider business. The Information Center develops and maintains a large-scale information sharing system in SharePoint, processes ad-hoc information requests, performs contract subscriptions management, advises in selecting third party sources, maintains databases, excel based data tools and standard presentation decks and provides other research support. For information requests, the Information Center communicates directly with all layers of the entire business at an increasingly global scale. The Junior Information Specialists reports to the Manager Information Center.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Distribution and storage of (third party) digital newsletters
- Retrieval of (press) articles
- Handling of paper subscriptions
- Maintenance of the digital collection (search, download and description via metadata of market reports) in SharePoint
- Regular updates of data files (Excel) and data-based slides in presentation decks (PowerPoint)
- Handling ad-hoc data and (market) information requests from the firm
- Support in the creation of tools to access data (Excel)
- Supporting maintenance and creation of the department sites (SharePoint)
- Supporting management of databases subscriptions
- Internal promotion of Information Center and its services
- Supporting the daily tasks of the Research department
What do you have to offer us?
- Completed Master or Bachelor degree in Library and Information Studies, or similar;
- Up to 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an international environment is a pre;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an absolute must;
- Knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of DataStream, VBA and GIS is a pre;
- Fluent English and Dutch in written and spoken language, third language is a pre;
- Affinity with numerical data;
- Affinity with real estate, economy or financial markets;
- Customer and service focused, accurate, ability to work independently but also part of an international multi-cultural team;
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
Further information / application?
Are you the candidate that we are looking for and would you like to be part of our organisation? Apply via the button below. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Mariëlle Loenen, she will answer your questions via Marielle.email@example.com or +31 6 5000 5900
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.