Junior Risk Specialist
At a glance
Re-imagining lending is at the heart of our business. It is our long-term mission and passion to design financial solutions for our customers that allow them to focus on realizing their entrepreneurial ambitions. To this end, we have gathered a few of the most stubborn experts in the industry. As a diverse collection of personalities, we share one drive: using our knowledge to set new standards and make our customers succeed in their business.
- We like people think of their feet and make stuff happen.
- We want to work with people who are genuinely interested and curious about everything. We seek to deeply understand our customers and their context
- We love working with people who are open-minded, bring diversity and jump at the opportunity to build a great team together. Synergy pays off.
New10 is a digital innovator and a 100% subsidiary of ABN AMRO Bank N.V. We aim to set the new standard in business lending with a fully digital and seamless customer experience for self-directed small and medium businesses.
Are you a Risk Specialist with an entrepreneurial mind-set who wants to take on the challenge of determining the digital future of lending?
As (junior) risk specialist you support to translate regulations into processes, procedures and products. In the team we have diverse risk specialists, each with their own expertise (credit, operational and compliance). We are looking for a junior risk specialist who is eager to learn and supporting the other specialists.
In particular, you will:
- Translating new regulations (example EBA guidelines or Global Standards) into the processes,
- procedures and products
- Making sure that these processes and procedures are aligned with other departments like Credit Risk, Legal, Operational Risk and Compliance.
- Together with the credit specialist; approving new loans and monitoring the risk profile of our individual clients
- Responsible for onboarding, monitoring and administration of our (cloud) vendors
- Formulating and performing automated controls, so that our risks stays acceptable
- Formulating and refining requirements for the Tech Development Teams
To be able to offer added value to business customers, we must carefully manage our existing products and processes and continuously improve them. For that we need professionals with much attention to detail who really want to deep dive into a product or portfolio. And at the same time new products must fit together well and meet the future needs and wishes of our customer and fit with regulation.
- Track record in credit, operational or compliance risk (preferable with a focus in program lending, standardized business lending)
- Knowledge of the Lending Market, the Credit domain and of relevant legislation and policies is an advantage.
- Digital affinity: embrace and harness opportunities of tech in lending processes
- Explorative mind-set: looking at creative ways to innovate lending propositions
- Flexibility and versatility to work in a start-up environment
- Ability to get things done through focus and ownership
- Teamplayer: creating synergy with variety of roles (Sales, Service, Design, Tech) & nationalities (15+)
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow and make impact
- Opportunity to learn a lot: a wide range of skills and knowledge areas
- Many informal activities with the team, such as weekly drinks
Are you interested? Then apply online for this vacancy. For more information, contact Linda Mulder at 06-53985205. We would like to meet you!
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.