We are looking for Dutch-speaking Interns to join our rapidly growing, entrepreneurial Benelux M&A practice in Amsterdam for 4 months. You will become an integral part of a dynamic team of seasoned investment bankers achieving a steep learning curve in corporate finance, valuation and strategic thinking. You will get broad exposure to a vast array of industries and the rare opportunity to fully contribute to the successful origination and execution of M&A transactions. Successful and talented candidates may be offered the chance to join our firm as full-time Analysts.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Conducting market, industry and company research
- Carrying out company analyses including valuations
- Preparing pitches and marketing documents
- Supporting in the preparation phase of deal execution, e.g. drafting of information memoranda, teasers, identification of potential buyers
- Assisting in the due diligence phase of a transaction
- A strong interest in M&A confirmed through studies and ideally prior internships
- A critical mind, business acumen and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
- An assertive and self-motivated stance and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- An excellent ability to work in teams combined with a good sense of humor
- Native Dutch and fluency in English – which will be essential
WHY LINCOLN INTERNATIONAL?
Lincoln International is a leading international and independent mid-market Investment Bank with over 600 employees in 22 offices worldwide. We advise public and private corporations, private equity as well private individuals on Mergers & Acquisitions, debt raisings and restructurings. With its origins in Chicago, Lincoln International is today the fastest growing global mid-market Investment Bank.
Lincoln International has a dedicated office in Amsterdam covering the Benelux since 2010, where we have rapidly established a leading M&A advisory practice consisting of 15 Dutch and Belgian investment bankers.
Since the opening of our office, we have closed circa 100 transactions for a broad range of leading Benelux private equity houses, as well as numerous blue-chip corporate clients and business founders. Our operation is truly global, with circa 90% of our Benelux transactions involving cross-border M&A.
If you are interested in an Internship at Lincoln International in Amsterdam, we encourage you to apply through this link.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.