Lincoln International Benelux team – M&A analyst
Global mid-market investment bank Lincoln International is looking for outstanding Analysts to support its rapidly growing Benelux operation
Lincoln International is the trusted investment banking advisor to business owners and senior executives of leading private equity firms and public and privately held companies around the world. Our advisory services include mergers and acquisitions, debt advisory, growth equity and restructuring for the mid-market. As one tightly integrated team of more than 500 professionals across 15 countries, we offer an unobstructed perspective, backed by superb execution and a deep commitment to client success. With extensive industry knowledge and relationships, timely market intelligence and strategic insights, we forge deep, productive client relationships that endure for decades.
Lincoln International has a dedicated office in Amsterdam covering the Benelux since 2010, where we have rapidly established a leading M&A advisory practice consisting of 11 Dutch and Belgian investment bankers. Since the opening of our office, we have closed more than 80 transactions for a broad range of leading Benelux private equity houses, as well as numerous blue-chip corporate clients and business founders. Our operation is truly global, with circa 90% of our Benelux transactions involving cross-border M&A.
For more information about Lincoln International and its Benelux M&A team, please visit https://www.lincolninternational.com/worldwide/benelux/.
Lincoln International is seeking Analysts to join our rapidly growing, entrepreneurial Benelux M&A practice in Amsterdam. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading M&A advisory firm.
The Analyst position at Lincoln International involves interacting closely with the firm’s senior bankers and clients’ senior executives. Our Analysts are heavily involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction and ultimately, master the ability to execute a deal from start-to-finish. In addition, Analysts are expected to contribute to Interns’ development and support new business development efforts. Lincoln International accelerates Analysts’ careers with extensive soft- and hardskills training programs as well as mentoring programs with senior bankers. Given our global platform, Analysts also receive a high level of exposure to international clients, buyers and colleagues, and may be provided with the opportunity to participate in our international exchange program.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Performing financial analyses and valuations
- Conducting industry research
- Identifying potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Preparing confidential information memoranda, management presentations and other marketing materials
- Interacting with senior bankers and clients’ senior executives
- Facilitating due diligence and transaction closings
- Leading or implementing initiatives focused on growing the firm’s franchise value
- Strong interest in M&A confirmed through prior internship experience in corporate finance, investment banking, strategy consulting or private equity
- Fluent in accounting and finance and strong business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent ability to work in teams combined with a good sense of humor
- Native Dutch and fluency in English in essential
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.