M&A intern (3 months)
Oaklins’ team in Amsterdam offers 3-months internship to ambitious students who want to develop themselves in the Investment Banking industry. You’ll be working in small deal teams, with interesting clients and great colleagues who like to have a good time at work. The job comes with a high level of responsibility and opportunity to experience a steep learning curve. You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced M&A professionals carrying hundreds of transactions under their belt.
We are global M&A and financial advisory professionals, determined to help ambitious entrepreneurs and evolving mid-market companies reach their full potential. We offer our clients deep industry knowledge leveraging the capabilities of 800 passionate colleagues around the world. By seamlessly collaborating across borders, we use our global strength in sell- and buy-side mergers and acquisitions, debt, growth equity and equity capital markets advisory.
What you’ll do
- Get ready for something new – as an intern, you work along junior and senior Oaklins professionals and participate in many aspects of M&A transactions
- Concentrate on the essentials – you create client presentations, building valuation models, conducting industry research and finding potential buyers and targets in various industries.
- Learn fast and have fun – experience the Oaklins culture and our unique atmosphere.
Who you are
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Proven team player
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent academic background
- Third-year bachelor’s or masters’ in Business Economics or related
- Dutch native speaker and excellent English skills
We look for highly motivated people with excellent analytical and communication skills. Besides outstanding academic achievements, we value extracurricular activities as well as distinctive personal qualities and outside interests.
Apply for the position
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.