Stecc Corporate Finance is a leading corporate finance boutique in the sustainability and technology industry with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, and strategic advisory. The Amsterdam office has an experienced, dynamic team acting as trusted advisor for a great number of small and middle-market clients on their financial, and strategic (growth) opportunities. The firm has an extensive in-depth market knowledge and a strong international network, as the team has acted for many years for, and as investor in European, North America, and Asian markets. Stecc takes an entrepreneurial, hands-on, results-oriented approach to support clients in their (international) growth ambitions.
Stecc currently offers a 3-month corporate finance internship position in the Amsterdam-based M&A team. The internship offers the opportunity to work closely with experienced M&A professionals and gain valuable on-the-job training. Throughout the internship your responsibilities are to assist in conducting company and market research, financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, and the preparation of materials for clients. A successful internship opens the opportunity of an analyst position in our team.
Stecc aims to further strengthen their team, and is looking for candidates that;
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Econometrics or similar study with financial affinity;
- have excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- have strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- are able to work efficiently and deliver high-quality results under time pressure
- are self-starting, entrepreneurial, energetic and highly motivated
Interested? Please send your resume, and a cover letter to or email@example.com, or call +31 (0)20 760 3777.
Stecc Corporate Finance
1017 EK Amsterdam
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.