Mergers & Acquisitions – Technology Team
The TMT&S team is a young and dynamic team, active across all NIBC’s geographies (the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Belgium). The team focuses on ‘strategic events’ for their clients, and actively cooperates on cross-border situations. These include origination and execution of mergers and acquisitions, financing of major capital expenditures, shareholder restructurings, and other complex structured finance solutions. The focus of the sector team is defined around a number of subsectors, being: Business Software, ICT Services, Financial Services, Fintech, High-Tech and Business Services. As an intern you are an integral part of focused client project teams.
What will you do?
- Perform market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Conduct valuations and other financial analyses;
- Prepare documents for client meetings;
- Assist in the execution of transactions;
- Contribute to internal team meetings; and
- You will work closely with M&A, Structuring, Leveraged Finance, NIBC Markets and Mezzanine and Equity team members.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3rd year Bachelor or start Master. We hire top talents from diverse university backgrounds ranging from economics and business administration, to law or technology. Activities showing affinity with finance and investment subjects (such as your thesis, business courses or extra-curricular activities) will be considered as well
- Distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good commercial sense, and affinity with the sector
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in both Dutch and English
- A committed, self-starting and flexible team player
- Available for a period of at least 4 months
What will you get?
The benefits of a smaller, dynamic firm. You will have a direct impact on both the bank and its clients. Being an intern at our organisation will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to TMT&S team members and members from other teams within the bank, which will enable you to understand how the bank works. This is a unique opportunity in which you can best showcase your talents. This internship will allow you to work along with a highly recognised team and to learn the ins and outs of corporate banking while having a special focus on the earlier mentioned subsectors. By being actively involved in the day-to-day operations, you quickly gain insight in a broad range of transactions and financing structures while at the same time you will get familiarised with the ins and outs of the various subsectors.
Application / further information
Please apply by submitting your CV, motivation letter and academic transcripts (Bachelor and Master’s). Otherwise we cannot take your application into consideration. DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR EXACT AVAILABILITY IN YOUR MOTIVATION LETTER.
An assessment is part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact the HRInfodesk, at +31(0)70-3424468 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply on our website?
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv, motivation letter and gradelists. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document!
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.