Network Manager Clearing – relationship manager for our (international) service providers
At a glance
Can you manage the relationships with and the performance of our international service providers and counterparties in order to guarantee the competitiveness, reliability and quality of the clearing and custody services they deliver to ABN AMRO Clearing Bank (AACB)? What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story.
You are expected to fully carry out your own tasks and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
– Manage relationships with service providers and implement and maintain the service level process in order to ensure high quality, competitively priced service.
– Maintain an overview of developments, initiatives and regulations of different markets and determine the impact by taking ownership of communicating to stakeholders.
– Make agreements with the international service providers and counterparties.
– Manage the formal documentation related to service providers.
– Analyse and evaluate the quality of the service providers through operational calls, performance evaluation meetings and conducting due diligence.
– Manage risks at providers by identifying them and addressing them accordingly.
– Analyse new markets, products and services based on opportunities & restrictions driven by business needs.
– Leveraging our network in order to maximize revenues, minimize expenses and rationalize risk.
– Act as a point of escalation and resolution towards service providers.
– Be a problem solver.
Your working environment
ABN AMRO Clearing offers an integrated approach to global transaction processing, financial logistics and risk management. Clients benefit from our global reach as well as from our staff’s extensive expertise of local financial markets. With 11 offices around the globe we offer proximity to market infrastructures on 4 continents. We strive to deliver the most professional service, to make our clients globally competitive. We consistently ranked among the top three clearers in every time zone, based on market share of transactions cleared.
Working at ABN AMRO Clearing means thriving in an international, professional yet informal, fast-paced environment. The Network Management Team has a lot of knowledge and shows drive and passion. The team brings an important contribution to the performance of the company and is based in Amsterdam. They are in contact with multiple service providers (exchanges, CCPs, Custodians, CSDs etc.), brokers and internal departments on a daily basis in order to manage the relationship.
You have the ability to bring colleagues from different backgrounds, expertise and cultures together in order to optimally serve our clients. Our clients are highly demanding, so you need to be as well.
You know how to strike a balance between the interests of the customer, the service provider and AACB itself. In order to find this balance, you are be able to act in the interest of all our stakeholders. Do you think you are a match?
Check your profile:
– master level
– strong understanding of international clearing and settlement practices, rules and regulations
– speaks and writes in English fluently and therefore has no trouble communicating with people all over the world
– you are result driven, have an inquisitive mind and you enjoy learning new things in an international environment
– strong analytical, decision making and negotiation skills, high work standards and attention to detail
– excellent stakeholder management capabilities
What we offer
You have the possibility to develop business in a sustainable way for the benefit of our clients, employees and society at large. There is lots of room to grow both personally and professionally.
Market conform salary Min. 58.709 – Max. 83.870 all-in based on a 40 hour work week (36 is also possible).
A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year.
An annual public transportation pass (Business Card – 24/7).
A solid pension plan.
Locatie: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Job posting date:
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.