About Neuberger Berman
Neuberger Berman, founded in 1939, is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. The firm manages a range of strategies—including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, real estate and hedge funds—on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally. With offices in 24 countries, Neuberger Berman’s diverse team has 2,300 professionals. For six consecutive years, the company has been named first or second in Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management survey (among those with 1,000 employees or more). The firm was awarded an A+ in every category in the latest 2020 Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) report for our approach to ESG integration across asset classes. The firm manages $357 billion in client assets as of June 30, 2020.
For more information, please visit our website at www.nb.com.
Our established Hague based Client Coverage Team actively covers Benelux based pension funds, insurance companies, corporations, asset managers, banks, family offices and wealth managers with a dynamic and solution driven approach. This broad client base will have different needs and requirements with regards to strategies they invest in and day-to-day client servicing.
Great opportunity to work for a leading, global asset management firm and learn about financial products and markets. Collaborate with experienced, international teams in Europe, USA and Asia as we market our investment solutions in the Benelux. In addition to completing day-to-day tasks in a dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will use their own initiative to proactively develop projects and ideas, relating to distribution and client coverage. One of the focus areas will be optimizing client communication through the CRM system.
Please only apply if you are a native Dutch speaker or fluent in Dutch.
- Support the Hague based Client Coverage team in their day-to-day client activity, client services and strategic initiatives (client presentations, prepare meetings material, market research etc.)
- Proactively assist with focused marketing/client events across the Benelux regions
- Work with the following internal teams in order to support local client activity: Portfolio Management, Client Services, Marketing, RFP, Compliance and Performance Team
- Provide administrative support for the sales team (Data base management, CRM system, Pipeline run, Call reports, Client/Product mapping)
Key Requirements / Qualifications
- 0-3 years’ experience
- University/HBO in Economics, Finance, Banking or similar education
- Ideally prior internship experience within Asset Management, Capital Markets or similar industry
- A self-starter, who can take ownership to move initiatives forward
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Essential Languages: Dutch native, fluent in English
- Desirable Languages: French
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.