Junior Fund Controller Originate to Manage (Retail Bank)
NIBC is looking for an early career professional or a medior professional with the eagerness to become a fund controller. In this role you’ll link our businesses to clients, investors, finance and funds. You’ll fulfill a key function in managing reliable and complete financial information for our investors as part of the Data and Reporting team. Furthermore you enjoy working with numbers and large financial datasets.
Tasks rotate within our team, this means you’ll have dynamic job with room to grow and develop your skills. Having attention to details and a critical perspective, you’ll strive for a high level of excellence and performance.
NIBC is focused on its clients’ most decisive financial moments. NIBC is a bank with an entrepreneurial and informal culture. This role is positioned in the Retail Bank Originate to Manage Data and Reporting team, that has 7 data & reporting experts. The team members have a wide range of skills and backgrounds and would like to welcome a new colleague.
If you feel happy acting with a service-oriented mindset, like working with numbers and enjoy a daily purposive deep dive in our data in order to serve our customers and investors, we invite you to consider this role!
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for investor reporting (in accordance with our investors’ SLAs and internal reporting planning) and as an expert you will communicate with our investor about the reporting process and mortgages data.
- You will be responsible for an impeccable billing and cashflow monitoring process, and you will act decisively when needed.
- Visit and follow up on questions from our international investors and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and proto typing of product performance reports and data quality monitoring.
- Coordinate data management change requests in cooperation with our Data & Reporting team colleagues, outsource partners and IT department.
- Automating and simplifying administrative processes (E.g. Business Objects, designing Datawarehouse improvements and Python).
- You will be co-owner of the reporting environment, and as such you will participate in change and continuous improvements.
Who are we looking for?
What do you need?
- You are a junior professional (1 – 5 years of relevant work experience) or medior professional who is eager to become a fund controller.
- You enjoy working with numbers / financial data (for example cashflows analyses, fee calculation)
- Experience with analyzing spreadsheets, reporting and data analysis tools (Excel, Python, Business Objects, Power BI, SQL).
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree (preferably in a field that required working with numbers and data).
- Good Dutch and English communication skills.
- Analytical, problem solving, team player competencies.
- Attention to detail.
- You feel comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities, timelines and demands.
- Interested in the financial services sector (Mortgages, Asset Management and Savings products).
Nice to haves
- Experience with finance, control reporting processes.
- Work experience from an (external) audit firm.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of asset management and specifically mortgage securitizations (Originate to Manage / Originate to Distribute).
- Knowledge of the Dutch retail mortgages market.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.