Junior RPA Developer
Are you a future-oriented Robotic Process Automation Developer or want to become one? Can you analyse, improve and innovate business processes? Do you have experience with or interest in Robotic Process Automation to connect the NIBC business and IT?
About the job
For our new Automation Center of Excellence, we are looking for an RPA Developer that would like to kick-start a career at NIBC. Together with our Automation partner, which is a cool and experienced start-up originated in Rotterdam, you are servicing our new Automation Capability. Several robots are already live and maybe you are our new colleague who can help us further develop the NIBC Digital Workforce!
You are a sparring partner for our business domains, all IT teams, product owners and other stakeholders. Together with the RPA solution architect you analyse business processes, identify process improvements, design and automate the process for our robots. Your focus will be to:
- Analyse business requirements, design and develop related processes
- Support of the daily business related to the Automated Business Processes
- Coordinate maintenance and technical changes of our Automation Platform with our partners
- Further expand and develop the NIBC Automation Capability
- Be a sparring partner for business, your IT team, product owners, and other stakeholders
As RPA Developer you will become part of the IT Generic team. This is a multi-disciplinary team which includes e.g. Risk & Security, Cloud and also Automation. The Automation Center of Excellence, which is in fact a central hub where colleagues from different business and IT teams come together to work on Automation. Together with your highly motivated team you have your daily Scrum-rituals and together work towards the best automation solutions for NIBC.
NIBC as IT employer
NIBC is evolving from a financial service provider to a digital company in banking. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our “THINK YES” mentality. Whenever our business departments identify a market opportunity, NIBC IT has to follow up quickly to satisfy our clients’ needs. IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected, have few management levels and short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be executing it tomorrow. See also: https://www.nibc.com/about-us/our-purpose-and-corporate-values/
What’s in it for you?
Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. A high performance entrepreneurial culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow:
- The opportunity to ‘codesign your own job description’.
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion.
- Activity based working, enabling you to choose the right time and place to do your job properly to maintain a healthy work-life balance: as for now, we mostly work from home until otherwise is possible.
- Our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development: continuous feedback is aimed at your results and developing your skills.
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Annual companywide sports & leisure day (virtual).
- No vacation registration and officially 31 holidays.
- And, of course, a competitive salary.
NIBC Talent Program
If you are interested and also fit the requirements, we would be happy to offer you a spot in our NIBC Talent Program. Together with a small group of selected talents from all over the bank you will follow an intensive, 12-month program which focuses on your personal and professional development. This also means fun activities with each other! We offer a budget for a wide variety of training and educational opportunities (sector related educations or other courses of your choice). Check out our website for more information about the Talent Program – https://www.nibc.com/careers/talent-program/
What do you bring?
In this junior role you need to take initiative, be content as well as process driven, analytical and have a creative and flexible attitude. You are a real team player and well equipped to challenge stakeholders on the status quo and build trusted relationships. Continuously give and receive feedback and the eagerness to learn and actively develop yourself!
- A recently achieved Master’s degree (e.g. Business Information Management, Econometrics) and 0-2 years of work-experience.
- A relevant internship is a nice must-have!
- Solid social and communication skills in English and Dutch which offers added value to both IT and business colleagues
- You are creative and not afraid to think out of the box
- Proven interest in Robotic Process Automation (e.g. UiPath) or technologies alike
- Experience with programming and Lean Six Sigma are advantages
Click on the apply button. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document. In your motivation letter we would like to know more about you, your successes and most of all; what could NIBC add to your current ambitions? If you prefer a video pitch as motivation please share the link to the video in your resume!
An assessment will be part of the application procedure. Applications directly through email cannot be taken into consideration.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.