Internship Corporate Finance
What’s it like to intern at Nielen Schuman:
If you want to kick-start your career by quickly gaining valuable experience, then an internship at Nielen Schuman is the right place for you. By joining our team you will become part of a company where dedicated and entrepreneurial people work. We are committed to give our clients the best and constantly challenge ourselves to be better.
Working on both M&A and Debt Advisory deals as a worthy member of the team, you will be supported by people throughout the organization and learn from the best. Your dedicated mentor will actively help you develop and you will get the opportunity to attend several training courses.
By joining Nielen Schuman you’ll become part of a close-knit, young and energetic team. We foster an environment where you’ll learn to think critically, challenge the status quo and where you can show what you’re worth.
During your internship you will obtain a good overview of what happens in a deal from origination, valuation, due diligence, negotiation to closing. On a day to day basis you will be busy with:
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Making rapports and presentations for clients;
- Translating company and market information into financial models and valuation data;
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses.
What will make you successful in this role?
For you to become part of Nielen Schuman we ask that you have a proven interest in corporate finance, a strong motivation and an eagerness to learn and develop. People that fit well here are hands-on, strong communicators and great team players.
Other than that we ask that you:
- Are a third year bachelor student, master student or a recent graduate;
- Have distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities;
- Have a good command of verbal and written Dutch and English;
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
We currently have positions available from April 2021 onwards. Our internships have a duration of three months.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.